Europe Trip: Trevi Fountain and Pantheon, Rome, Italy
Two more places in Rome that I was fortunate to visit where the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. On the Left hand side I again used a postcard instead of a photograph as it was very difficult to get a wide angle shot in this location. The right hand side features the Pantheon. This was one of the disappointments of my trip. When we got there they were closing the doors for a private function and we were not able to go in. I managed to snap this one picture as the doors were shutting. I decided to make this part of the scrapbook instead of leaving it out. The rightmost picture of the Pantheon at night is also a postcard. My mantra has been that if the event is messed up or if you mess your pictures up – make the most of it and I find that when I look at these later it usually brings a smile to my face, rather than the disappointment of the moment.
- Fendi to pay for restoration of Rome’s Trevi Fountain (telegraph.co.uk)
- Guide To Planning A Rome Trip (roadtravelplanner.wordpress.com)
- Rome on a budget (travelwires.com)
- Trek to Trevi (ginalondon.wordpress.com)
- when in rome (hanshaffer.wordpress.com)
Categories: Europe Vacation 2002