Europe Vacation: Venice, Italy – Gondolas
We took another overnight ferry from Corfu to Venice, Italy. Once we arrived we took a traditional Gondola ride. What wasn’t traditional was that our gondolier refused to sing for us! I thought that was expected so I had to sing for the group 🙂 ! Our gondolier also had two accidents on our trip – so it was quite an adventure.
The theme of this spread is twofold. The first is that it is all on water and so I used a water background for both pages. The other is more subtle. A gondoliers traditional uniform is the blue and white striped shirt – so I bordered each photograph with a white border to hint at the theme. I used a corner cutter to round both the photograph and the white border.
- Lost and Found in Venice (landlopers.com)
- Getting lost in Venice – Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Italy Project Pt 1: Venice (ripplesoftruth.wordpress.com)
- Heading South, our time in Venice and Florence – Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Europe Vacation: Corfu – Dinner and Entertainment (mascrapping.com)
- Italy Ranks No. 1 on America’s 2013 Travel Wish List (selectitaly.com)
Posted on February 4, 2013, in Europe Vacation, Vacations and tagged Doge's Palace Venice, Gondola, Grand Canal, Italy, Mark the Evangelist, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, Piazza San Marco, scrapbooks for men, Venice. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.