Europe Vacation: Venice, Italy – Gondolas
We took another overnight ferry from Corfu to Venice, Italy. Once we arrived we took a traditional Gondola ride. What wasn’t traditional was that our gondolier refused to sing for us! I thought that was expected so I had to sing for the group 🙂 ! Our gondolier also had two accidents on our trip – so it was quite an adventure.
The theme of this spread is twofold. The first is that it is all on water and so I used a water background for both pages. The other is more subtle. A gondoliers traditional uniform is the blue and white striped shirt – so I bordered each photograph with a white border to hint at the theme. I used a corner cutter to round both the photograph and the white border.
- Lost and Found in Venice (landlopers.com)
- Getting lost in Venice – Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Italy Project Pt 1: Venice (ripplesoftruth.wordpress.com)
- Heading South, our time in Venice and Florence – Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)
- Europe Vacation: Corfu – Dinner and Entertainment (mascrapping.com)
- Italy Ranks No. 1 on America’s 2013 Travel Wish List (selectitaly.com)