Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – China Showcase
Here is an example of creating a double spread on just one of Disney’s EPCOT Showcase countries – China. My son really enjoyed the China showcase and we spent quite a bit of time in this area. The area is beautiful and the stores are filled with some very exotic items – we enjoyed the food! The entertainment in this area includes Chinese Acrobats which fascinated my son.
The technique that I want to highlight on this spread is using a corner cutter to cut into the photographs. Be very careful and deliberate if you are going to do this, because if you make a mistake you ruin the photograph. Also, if you look very closely at the corners of the spread you will notice 4 unique designs. Those are actually the remnant of the cut made to the photographs that I decided to integrate back into the page.
- Night in Epcot (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
- New 2013 WDW Souvenirs at Epcot (candoitmom.com)
- The Happiest Place on Earth, Part II: Epcot (themidwestmaven.wordpress.com)
- Disney For Grownups Top Ten (wdwdreamin.com)
- Food Booths Coming to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 6th – May 19th (chipandco.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008 – EPCOT (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – The Seas (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Garden Grill Restaurant (mascrapping.com)
- The Architecture of EPCOT (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)