Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – China Showcase
Here is an example of creating a double spread on just one of Disney’s EPCOT Showcase countries – China. My son really enjoyed the China showcase and we spent quite a bit of time in this area. The area is beautiful and the stores are filled with some very exotic items – we enjoyed the food! The entertainment in this area includes Chinese Acrobats which fascinated my son.
The technique that I want to highlight on this spread is using a corner cutter to cut into the photographs. Be very careful and deliberate if you are going to do this, because if you make a mistake you ruin the photograph. Also, if you look very closely at the corners of the spread you will notice 4 unique designs. Those are actually the remnant of the cut made to the photographs that I decided to integrate back into the page.
- Night in Epcot (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
- New 2013 WDW Souvenirs at Epcot (candoitmom.com)
- The Happiest Place on Earth, Part II: Epcot (themidwestmaven.wordpress.com)
- Disney For Grownups Top Ten (wdwdreamin.com)
- Food Booths Coming to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 6th – May 19th (chipandco.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008 – EPCOT (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – The Seas (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Garden Grill Restaurant (mascrapping.com)
- The Architecture of EPCOT (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 9, 2013, in Disney Vacation 2008, Vacations and tagged acrobats, China, Disney, EPCOT, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men, Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World Resort. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.