2007: Our First Birthday – Chuck E Cheese
One of the things that is cool about our family, is that my son and I have the same birthday! So, when it came time for us to celebrate his first birthday while living with me I thought it would be perfect to celebrate at Chuck E Cheese. Now – I never had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese – and had always wanted to – so maybe this was a little selfish of me – but I think we all had a great time!
The background pages from this spread come from a pre-packaged Chuck E Cheese scrapbook kit along with the “My Party” and Mouse cutouts at the top of the left page. I took advantage of the cheap photo booth in the arcade to get some fun “line drawing” pictures of the two of us. I also made sure that I kept an arcade token and ticket for the scrapbook, which you can see on the right page.
- A Place To Be A Kid! (playingbakersfield.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Gambling Laws Affect Chuck E. Cheese Games? (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Chuck E. Cheese (choitingy.wordpress.com)
- Chuck e Cheese Discount codes 2013 (enfamilcouponsinfo4.wordpress.com)
- Mias’ First time at Chuck E Cheese (momeefriendsli.wordpress.com)