Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Coral Reef Restaurant
On our last night in Disney we went to a fancy restaurant at EPCOT – the Coral Reef. This restaurant is part of The Seas pavilion and has views into the massive aquarium. Part of what is really fun is that if you look carefully you can see people riding “Finding Nemo” on the other side of the aquarium. Our favorite part of this experience was watching all of the fish and turtles swim by while we were there. We had some amazing deserts and even found a “hidden Mickey” which made us very excited.
Disney Tip: Make reservations way in advance – it may be impossible to make a reservation on the day that you are there.
Notice the left hand side of the spread – it includes a “fish guide” that we were given so that we could identify all the fish that we saw.
In this view you can see what the folder looks like open. I carefully cut a slit in the plastic page protector for the folder to slide through so that part of the fish guide is still under plastic. I did this by:
- Placing the background paper inside the plastic protector
- Placing the fish guide on top of the plastic protector where I wanted it to be
- Sliding the fish guide to the right about 1/4 of an inch, so that the fold of the fish guide would overlap the plastic a little on the left side. This keeps the plastic protector from tearing when people are viewing the page.
- Using an Exacto knife to carefully score the plastic.
- Using a pair of sharp pointed scissors to carefully cut along the scored line.
- Putting sticky tabs on the back of the fish guide and sliding it through the cut in the plastic and then pushing down on the plastic and fish guide to secure it in place.
- New 2013 WDW Souvenirs at Epcot (candoitmom.com)
- Night in Epcot (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
- Epcot For Kids (thedisneymoms.com)
- Disney for Anglers (thedisneymoms.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – The Seas (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Garden Grill Restaurant (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008 – EPCOT (mascrapping.com)