Canada Cruise 2010: New York
We flew from Indianapolis, IN to New York La Guardia airport where we caught a bus to take us directly to the cruise ship. Unbeknownst to me, the bus took us right through the middle of New york City, and we were able to snap some quick shots of New york and Times Square as we barreled through traffic. This little bit of New York is still all that I have seen of it. One day I want to take an extended trip to visit the city.
Cruise Tip: Book your Flight, airport transfer, and cruise in a package – that way if you miss any connections the travel company takes responsibility for the loss. I booked our flight separately from the airport transfer and cruise, and it was a little hair raising trying to find the bus at the airport.
The papers that I used on this page were all from a New York scrapbook set that I purchased at a craft store. I don’t usually use pre-coordinated paper sets, but I had difficulty finding any paper that I could use for this New York spread, and I do like how this turned out.
- Sixth Cruise Part One (harbin77.wordpress.com)
- Best Time of the Year to Go on a Cruise, Cheaply (epicatravel.com)
- Working on Cruise Ships. How to Get A Job on A Cruise Ship – Ian Harrison, Perth (empowernetwork.com)
- A Tale Of Two Cruise Ships Under Construction (gadling.com)
- New York’s Best Guided Tours (new-york.hotelscheap.org)
- Cruise and chill! (scwiii.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 1, 2013, in Canada Cruise Vacation 2010, Vacations and tagged Bus, Cruise ship, Indianapolis, LaGuardia Airport, male scrapping, masculine, New York, New york City, ScrapBook, scrapbooks. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.