For Christmas 2011 we went to California, and so the remaining pages for 2011 will all be of that trip! One of the first things that we did was go to Hollywood to see The Muppets at El Capitan Theatre which you will read more about tomorrow. This spread showcases pictures from our day in Hollywood and includes:
- Stars from the Hollywood Walk of Fame: Which I cut out using a pair of sharp pointed scissors.
- Part of the bag from Hard Rock Cafe – where I stopped to but a trading pin – another collection that I like to add to.
- The top of our California Pizza Kitchen to go box – which is where we ate lunch. This is pretty thick, and it makes the pictures mounted on top of it stick out from the page.
- A picture of the iconic Hollywood sign.
- And a picture of Twilight actors’ hand and footprints at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
There is a lot going on on this spread and that is part of the reason why I chose a busy road sign themed background – it felt like we were running from place to place trying to take it all in! I finished out the spread by using embellishment stickers from a Jolee’s Hollywood sticker pack.