Europe Vacation: Florence, Italy – Duomo, Battistero, Piazzale Michelangelo
We spent some time at the Duomo and Battistero in Florence, Italy and then had opportunity for a group photo at the Piazzale Michelangelo which overlooks the city. You can see the Duomo and Battistero in the background. I wanted to keep these photos together to show the close up and distant views. I chose green as the theme for the page as the Duomo makes use of a beautiful green marble that I wanted to highlight on this page. One of the scary moments in working with this page was corner cutting the large group photo. I purchased that on the trip and would have had no opportunity to fix a mistake if I accidentally messed up when corner cutting.
- Europe Vacation: Florence/Firenze, Italy (mascrapping.com)
- Florence///Firenze (sageandsilver.com)
- Living a summer in the heart of the Italian Renaissance (ireport.cnn.com)
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Fell in Love With Florence (isastudentblog.wordpress.com)
- Three days in Florence! – Florence, Italy (travelpod.com)
Posted on January 13, 2013, in Europe Vacation and tagged Battistero, Duomo, Florence, Florence Cathedral, Italy, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, Michelangelo, Piazzale Michelangelo, scrapbooks for men, vacation florence. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.