Europe Vacation: Florence, Italy – Duomo, Battistero, Piazzale Michelangelo
We spent some time at the Duomo and Battistero in Florence, Italy and then had opportunity for a group photo at the Piazzale Michelangelo which overlooks the city. You can see the Duomo and Battistero in the background. I wanted to keep these photos together to show the close up and distant views. I chose green as the theme for the page as the Duomo makes use of a beautiful green marble that I wanted to highlight on this page. One of the scary moments in working with this page was corner cutting the large group photo. I purchased that on the trip and would have had no opportunity to fix a mistake if I accidentally messed up when corner cutting.
- Europe Vacation: Florence/Firenze, Italy (mascrapping.com)
- Florence///Firenze (sageandsilver.com)
- Living a summer in the heart of the Italian Renaissance (ireport.cnn.com)
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Fell in Love With Florence (isastudentblog.wordpress.com)
- Three days in Florence! – Florence, Italy (travelpod.com)
Categories: Europe Vacation 2002