Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Jedi Training
My son’s favorite part of visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios was participating in the Jedi Training Academy. He had opportunity to wield a light saber and even help to fight off Darth Vader. He enjoyed this so much, and I took so many pictures that I had to make this into a four page spread! I was able to find a Star Wars font at 1001fonts.com to help with the journal blocks (my handwriting is terrible).
I think my favorite part of this spread is the title above the Jedi Training Academy certificate on the second spread – right hand page. It is a coded message to my son in Aurek-Besh – one of the languages used in the Star Wars movies. This writing can be seen in several of the movies, and is the language of the Galactic Empire. I was able to find the Aurek-Besh font at fontspace.com. Maybe you can decipherr my secret message :).
I wanted to make sure that these pages continued the Disney theme, so I used my Mickey Mouse Silhouette punch to cut out Mickey’s in brown to tie it all together.
- How To Be Chosen For The Jedi Training Academy at Disney Hollywood Studios (lifewithoutpink.com)
- Disney: J.J. Abrams to direct next “Star Wars” (cbsnews.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Indiana Jones Stunt Show (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Entrance (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Muppets and Power Rangers (mascrapping.com)
- From Youngling to Padawan at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (td365.wordpress.com)