Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Jedi Training
My son’s favorite part of visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios was participating in the Jedi Training Academy. He had opportunity to wield a light saber and even help to fight off Darth Vader. He enjoyed this so much, and I took so many pictures that I had to make this into a four page spread! I was able to find a Star Wars font at 1001fonts.com to help with the journal blocks (my handwriting is terrible).
I think my favorite part of this spread is the title above the Jedi Training Academy certificate on the second spread – right hand page. It is a coded message to my son in Aurek-Besh – one of the languages used in the Star Wars movies. This writing can be seen in several of the movies, and is the language of the Galactic Empire. I was able to find the Aurek-Besh font at fontspace.com. Maybe you can decipherr my secret message :).
I wanted to make sure that these pages continued the Disney theme, so I used my Mickey Mouse Silhouette punch to cut out Mickey’s in brown to tie it all together.
- How To Be Chosen For The Jedi Training Academy at Disney Hollywood Studios (lifewithoutpink.com)
- Disney: J.J. Abrams to direct next “Star Wars” (cbsnews.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Indiana Jones Stunt Show (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Entrance (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Hollywood Studios – Muppets and Power Rangers (mascrapping.com)
- From Youngling to Padawan at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (td365.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 25, 2013, in Disney Vacation 2008, Vacations and tagged Darth Vader, Disney, Disney Hollywood Studios, Jedi, light saber, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, Mickey, Mickey Mouse, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men, Star Wars, Star Wars Weekend, The Walt Disney Company, training academy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.