Aruba Vacation 2009: Dining
This spread showcases photographs from all of the wonderful meals that we had at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel in Aruba. We had an all inclusive package that included all the food that we wanted.
I included pictures of the restaurant names, plates of food, and pictures of us enjoying the food :). One of the evenings I took a picture of the bill – which we didn’t have to pay since it was all inclusive! This was to remind me of the value of making reservations for the fancy restaurants versus eating in the casual buffet dining areas.
I tied all of the pictures together by matching the colors of the plates from one of the restaurants. I used the same background color borders that I cut with the corner cutter seen to the right, for all of the square pictures. You will notice that the corner cuts are in mirror image of each other. I accomplished this by turning the frames over to cut them from the backside for the mirror imaged corners.
To cut the photographs of the plates I used a pair of sharp pointed scissors so that I could cut them precisely.
Vacation Tip – For Dining at All Inclusive resorts:
- Many hotels have fancy (and expensive) restaurants that you can enjoy – but you must make reservations – sometimes they only allow this starting the morning of. So, find out early how to make reservations and then make them as soon as you are allowed.
- Dine early – we were able to enjoy all of the fancy restaurants because we chose to eat dinner as soon as the restaurant opened. This also allowed us to attend nighttime activities without a rush and a full stomach.
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Top Ten Family Resorts Found in and Around Aruba (familytravel.answers.com)
- Comparing Hyatt and Radisson Hotels in Aruba (frugaltravellawyer.com)
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)