Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets
Every night that we were in Aruba we experienced amazing sunsets. I combined several from different nights on this page. The design elements on this page are not particularly spectacular, but I wanted to show something unique that I did. On the right hand page you will notice a tall ship on the horizon on the page. I did this to match the pictures of tall ships in the sunset. In order to make it look right I cut off the bottom of the tall ship sticker so that it looked like it was riding low in the water.
Click here if you want to book a sunset tall ship cruise in Aruba. We didn’t do this because I get seasick – but we heard many wonderful things about the experience.
Head out to the most famous snorkel spot in Aruba on this 3-hour Catalina Bay and Antilla Ship Wreck Snorkel Cruise! Discover the famous snorkel spot, Antilla Ship Wrek, as well as a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. Along the way, you’ll stop by Catalina Bay – an ideal spot for beginner snorkelers. Enjoy a day out in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this snorkeling adventure!
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Top Ten Family Resorts Found in and Around Aruba (familytravel.answers.com)
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Aruba keeps visitors coming back (nydailynews.com)
- Aruba (alyssaacree.wordpress.com)
- Panama Canal Cruise, Day 4 – Aruba (timespentatsea.blogspot.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)