2011: Saugatuck, MI Weekend: Art and Food
Part of the charm of Saugatuck, Michigan is the art district and the awesome restaurants. This page contains brochures, menus, pictures, and business cards from all of the places that we visited. Starting on the lefthand side we have:
- Everyday People Cafe – Menu attached to the outside of the plastic page protector so that it can be opened to be viewed.
- Kilwin’s – which has incredible ice cream and chocolates.
- The Butler – a lakeside restaurant with incredible burgers.
- Wild Dog Grille – Artisan restaurant.
- Marcia Perry Sculptor – A local wood sculptor who will allow you to watch her work – I had a great conversation with her in the time I was in the gallery.
- Amazwi Contemporary Art – This was a surprise find in Michigan – a gallery dedicated to Modern African Art.
- The Olive Mill – One of my favorite things is balsamic vinegar, and so whenever I see one of these olive oil and balsamic vinegar places I have to stop, sample a few, and buy my favorite! The green oval is actually the transparent plastic bag from my purchase. You could see the adhesive sticker through the plastic, so it is attached with adhesive behind the business card, and with the decorative brad that is on the righthand side.
- A cool wind sculpture that we saw in the garden of one of the art galleries.
Leave a Reply