Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Garden Grill Restaurant
Disney Tip: Some Specialty Restaurants include character visits – which means you can kill two birds with one stone – you get a great meal and your kids get to meet the characters (without standing in long lines) and get their autographs. Make sure that you make reservations way in advance – it may be impossible to make a reservation on the day that you are there.
While we were in this restaurant I actually felt like we had gone back in time a little bit, which is funny as the pavilion is supposed to foods and farming in the future. Therefore, I chose a 60’s theme print that actually reminded me of a plastic picnic table cover that my family had when I was a kid.
This page doesn’t particularly stand out to me but there are two scrapbooking techniques that I want to point out:
- The first is that the Title block on the left hand page is actually a picture that I took at the entrance to the restaurant. This is an easy way to title a page, but also serves as an easy way to remember from your photographs of the names of the places that you are going. I make it a habit to always take pictures of names of places and historical markers so that I can remember the story.
- The second is the journaling block on the right hand page. If you look carefully at the frame around the block you will notice that it is actually a photograph of the painted mural in the restaurant. This is another thing that I do when we are visiting unique places – taking pictures of the “feel” of the location so that I can use those photographs to help recreate the feel on the page – occasionally they actually end up on the page themselves!
- Night in Epcot (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
- Food Booths Coming to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 6th – May 19th (chipandco.com)
- Just a few months away from the 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (chipandco.com)
- Epcot For Kids (thedisneymoms.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menu Highlights and Food Locations (disneyways.com)
- The Best “Free” Extras At Disney World (chipandco.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Fest Designers – What do they look like again? (disneyways.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival – Book a Tour! (disneyways.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – The Seas (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008 – EPCOT (mascrapping.com)
Posted on March 7, 2013, in Disney Vacation 2008, Vacations and tagged Disney, EPCOT, Food, Land, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men, Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World Resort. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.