Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – Garden Grill Restaurant
Disney Tip: Some Specialty Restaurants include character visits – which means you can kill two birds with one stone – you get a great meal and your kids get to meet the characters (without standing in long lines) and get their autographs. Make sure that you make reservations way in advance – it may be impossible to make a reservation on the day that you are there.
While we were in this restaurant I actually felt like we had gone back in time a little bit, which is funny as the pavilion is supposed to foods and farming in the future. Therefore, I chose a 60’s theme print that actually reminded me of a plastic picnic table cover that my family had when I was a kid.
This page doesn’t particularly stand out to me but there are two scrapbooking techniques that I want to point out:
- The first is that the Title block on the left hand page is actually a picture that I took at the entrance to the restaurant. This is an easy way to title a page, but also serves as an easy way to remember from your photographs of the names of the places that you are going. I make it a habit to always take pictures of names of places and historical markers so that I can remember the story.
- The second is the journaling block on the right hand page. If you look carefully at the frame around the block you will notice that it is actually a photograph of the painted mural in the restaurant. This is another thing that I do when we are visiting unique places – taking pictures of the “feel” of the location so that I can use those photographs to help recreate the feel on the page – occasionally they actually end up on the page themselves!
- Night in Epcot (mztressofalleviltales.wordpress.com)
- Food Booths Coming to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 6th – May 19th (chipandco.com)
- Just a few months away from the 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (chipandco.com)
- Epcot For Kids (thedisneymoms.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menu Highlights and Food Locations (disneyways.com)
- The Best “Free” Extras At Disney World (chipandco.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Fest Designers – What do they look like again? (disneyways.com)
- 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival – Book a Tour! (disneyways.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: EPCOT – The Seas (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008 – EPCOT (mascrapping.com)