Aruba Vacation: Beach
The pictures on this page were taken on several different days and combined together to make a Beach Day theme. While there is lots of sand on this page on the embellishments unfortunately I forgot to pick up a little sand from the actual beach to put in the scrapbook :(.
The left and right borders on this page are actually made out of material and are a little thicker which adds some dimension to the page. I also enjoyed having one page be sand and the other water to represent the beach and ocean. I also framed each of the photographs with the same background paper to tie the two pages together. I also used the same corner cutter on all of the frames. If you click on the image to the right you can buy one for yourself.
Vacation Tip: If you are spending a day near water invest in several cheap waterproof cameras – that way you can get great underwater pictures like the one on the bottom right, and you don’t have to worry about your expensive camera being stolen from your stuff on the beach while you are in the water.
Head out to the most famous snorkel spot in Aruba on this 3-hour Catalina Bay and Antilla Ship Wreck Snorkel Cruise! Discover the famous snorkel spot, Antilla Ship Wrek, as well as a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. Along the way, you’ll stop by Catalina Bay – an ideal spot for beginner snorkelers. Enjoy a day out in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this snorkeling adventure!
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Aruba keeps visitors coming back (nydailynews.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba (alyssaacree.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)
- Panama Canal Cruise, Day 4 – Aruba (timespentatsea.blogspot.com)