Aruba Vacation 2009: Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
I don’t usually make a scrapbook page spread for the hotel that we are staying at. This is usually because the hotel is just where we stay while we are doing something else. But, on this vacation the hotel was a huge part of our experience – because we spent so much time in the pool and on the beach on this vacation. We stayed at the All Inclusive Holiday Inn Sunspree – which was perfect for us.
The right hand page has two views of our hotel and one of them has an arrow pointing right at our room – I wanted to point out that we had an ocean view balcony – just in case this makes anyone jealous :).
On the left hand page I put a picture of the hotel taken during our helicopter tour of the island, as well as one of the door access keys and our wrist bands from the stay at the hotel. The wrist bands allowed us to reserve cabanas and get free drinks and food during the entire trip.
Head out to the most famous snorkel spot in Aruba on this 3-hour Catalina Bay and Antilla Ship Wreck Snorkel Cruise! Discover the famous snorkel spot, Antilla Ship Wreck, as well as a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. Along the way, you’ll stop by Catalina Bay – an ideal spot for beginner snorkelers. Enjoy a day out in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this snorkeling adventure!
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Aruba keeps visitors coming back (nydailynews.com)
- Comparing Hyatt and Radisson Hotels in Aruba (frugaltravellawyer.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)