Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse
This spread is the first example of using photographs from different excursions to highlight one location. You can see pictures from the ground – taken during the Jeep Tour, and the air – taken during the Helicopter Tour.
My favorite design element from this page is the “light” emanating from the lighthouse on he bottom left that spreads out to the page on the right. This “light” helps to tie the two pages into one visual element.
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday, February 6: Aruba (wcvb.com)
- Part 1 – Aruba (faestwistandtango.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Dining (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)
Posted on March 20, 2013, in Aruba Vacation 2009, Vacations and tagged Aruba, California Lighthouse, Caribbean, Jeep, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, Natural Pool, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.