Aruba Vacation 2009: Chapel of Our Lady of Alto Vista
The Chapel of Our Lady of Alto Vista is another example of combining photographs from two experiences into one location theme. This was a relaxing stop on our Jeep Tour and was a good time to reflect on the history of Aruba. We enjoyed lighting a candle in the chapel and spending some time walking the prayer labyrinth.
I was pleased that I found some cut outs on Ebay.com that looked exactly like the chapel and bought a pack of 6. I wasn’t sure that I was going to use them all – but they helped to create balance in the layout. I was also pleased to find the background paper which looks like the stucco on the chapel walls. Also notice the unique corner cutter that I used on all of the photographs.
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Part 1 – Aruba (faestwistandtango.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Dining (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse (mascrapping.com)
Posted on March 21, 2013, in Aruba Vacation 2009, Vacations and tagged Aruba, California Lighthouse, Chapel of Our Lady of Alto Vista, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.