2013: Road Trip: White Water Rafting in Idaho
The last day that we were in Idaho we took advantage of the National Parks in the Area and we went rafting on the Payette River, with the Cascade Raft and Kayak Company.
We had a wonderful day together and I would recommend it to anyone.
The rafting company had a professional photographer take pictures during our tour and I bought the whole CD, which was pretty expensive, but it was the only way to have photographs of the experience, and I wanted for us to remember it well :).
I wanted this page to reflect the feeling of the day so I put all the pictures at difference angles to mimic the rocking and rolling motion that we felt for most of the trip.
I used two different “wave” background papers to also add to the feeling of motion and water on the page. I want to highlight the brochure so I made sure that the darker paper was large enough to fill in the space behind the brochure. This brochure is affixed to the outside of the plastic sheet protector so that the viewer can open it.
You will also notice that there is some of this same background paper forming a border on the left hand page to help bring balance to the page.
- White water rafting on the Telega Waja river in Bali (wealltraveltogether.com)
- The Great Rafting Experience (stewader.wordpress.com)
- Create Your Down South River Rafting Adventure ! (christineisabel.wordpress.com)
- Smoky Mountain Outdoors Whitewater Rafting (cabinsinthecloud.wordpress.com)
- River rafting in Coorg (pastriesncruise.wordpress.com)
- Boat trips (aroundtheworldin282days.wordpress.com)
Categories: Sport, USA Road Trip 2013
Leave a Reply