Aruba Vacation 2009: Abandoned Gold Mines and Drunken Lizards
This was a stop on our Jeep Tour – an abandoned Gold Mine and Foundry. We spent quite a bit of time here and had some adventures. My son found a beer bottle that still had some beer in it and a lizard that was inside. The lizard was not eager to come out of the bottle and we took some hilarious video tape of the experience. We sent the video in to America’s Funniest Home Videos, but haven’t heard from them yet 😦 – so maybe we were the only ones that found it funny.
I wanted to showcase the placement of the photographs on the left hand page as this placement gives life and movement to the page. Notice on the right hand page the inclusion of the green lizard cutout. While I don’t journal about the drunken lizard on this page – it reminds my son and I of the story.
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Find Your Own Fantasy Island in Aruba (honeymoon.answers.com)
- Top Ten Family Resorts Found in and Around Aruba (familytravel.answers.com)
- Interesting Facts about Aruba (wanttoknowit.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Flight, Taxi and Passports (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: The Coast (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)