Aruba Vacation 2009: The Coast
I want to highlight the placement of pictures in this spread – notice that I had one picture that doesn’t fit with the others. Don’t let this worry you if you have this situation – placing one picture like this can bring interest to a page that might otherwise look plain if all the pictures are oriented in the same direction.
A tradition in Aruba is to pile rocks on top of each other to form rock towers as you can see in the pictures on the right. I was also pleasantly surprised to find a fossil in the rocks – the bottom right hand photograph.
Don’t be afraid to put unusual items in your scrapbook – the ephemera at the bottom of the left hand page is a bracelet that we bought at the tourist shop near the Natural Bridge rock featured on the left hand page.
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
- Top Ten Family Resorts Found in and Around Aruba (familytravel.answers.com)
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Quick, to the bat cave… in Aruba! (hangwithbigpictureframing.com)
- Part 1 – Aruba (faestwistandtango.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Dining (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)
Posted on March 22, 2013, in Aruba Vacation 2009, Vacations and tagged Aruba, Caribbean, fossil, Jeep, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, Natural Pool, Natural rock, rock towers, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.