Aruba Vacation 2009: Atlantis Submarine Adventure
One of the days that we were in Aruba we took a submarine excursion with Atlantis Submarine, which is a very unique experience. I believe that there only about 10 of these in the world and so we felt privileged to have the opportunity. You can book your own Submarine experience HERE.
Submarine Tip: If you get seasick you will probably get seasick on this experience. While the submarine itself did not roll in the waves once we were underwater, the loading and unloading process about made me throw up:) We got on first and were off last so that may have contributed. But other than that I had a great time.
I had a lot of fun creating this page. First I knew that I wanted to incorporate the tourist picture that we got from the experience (on the left hand side). This is actually a photograph folder but the inside was not very interesting so I posted it as is, without the ability to open it. I also included a diagram of the submarine, as well as my son’s Dive Certificate that we received after the tour. Notice that I used a corner cutter to round the corners of the pictures and the ephemera to bring continuity to the page.
Head out to the most famous snorkel spot in Aruba on this 3-hour Catalina Bay and Antilla Ship Wreck Snorkel Cruise! Discover the famous snorkel spot, Antilla Ship Wrek, as well as a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. Along the way, you’ll stop by Catalina Bay – an ideal spot for beginner snorkelers. Enjoy a day out in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this snorkeling adventure!
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in Caribbean By Erinn Gifford (travelwiseonline.wordpress.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)
- Panama Canal Cruise, Day 4 – Aruba (timespentatsea.blogspot.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: The Coast (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)