Aruba Vacation 2009: Atlantis Submarine – Under the Sea
This spread showcases the pictures that I took while we were under water on our Atlantis Submarine adventure in Aruba. )Book your Submarine tour HERE). I took over 50 pictures on the tour but very few of them turned out – between the motion of the sea and the submarine and trying to take pictures through the glass of the submarine most of them turned out terrible. Even these ones that I used are blurry. I wish I knew how to solve this issue – if I did I would share it here – but I don’t.
But I made the best of the photographs that I was able to salvage on these pages. I tried light background pages, but it made the photographs very difficult to make out, so I instead used darker color paper that almost matches the dark colors of the pictures and they stand out much better against this background. If you look closely you will notice that the background pages are the same, but I flipped one upside down so that they are mirror imaged.
I also rounded the corners of my Dive Certificate using a corner cutter. I am always very careful when I do this to irreplaceable ephemera like this certificate, because if I make a mistake it could ruin the piece.
- Top Ten Family Resorts Found in and Around Aruba (familytravel.answers.com)
- Aruba Resorts Aimed at the Entire Family (familytravel.answers.com)
Head out to the most famous snorkel spot in Aruba on this 3-hour Catalina Bay and Antilla Ship Wreck Snorkel Cruise! Discover the famous snorkel spot, Antilla Ship Wrek, as well as a variety of tropical fish and colorful coral. Along the way, you’ll stop by Catalina Bay – an ideal spot for beginner snorkelers. Enjoy a day out in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean on this snorkeling adventure!
- Kitesurfing Holiday Aruba by Makani Dream Swimwear (makanidreamswimwear.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Aruba keeps visitors coming back (nydailynews.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: The Coast (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Atlantis Submarine Adventure (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Chapel of Our Lady of Alto Vista (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Sunsets (mascrapping.com)
Posted on March 26, 2013, in Aruba Vacation 2009, Vacations and tagged Aruba, Atlantis submarine, MASCrapping, masculine scrapbooking, ScrapBook, scrapbooks for men, Submarine. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.