Aruba Vacation 2009: Fountains and Final Page
Our last night in Aruba we went down to the tourist shopping mall where they have some musical fountains at night. This is a relaxing must do if you are spending time on the island.
This is the last page in our Aruba album, and the design element that I want to point out is that I mounted a map of Aruba on the back cover as well as a CD of all of the pictures that I took on the trip. I usually do this so that I have a backup of the pictures from my trip with the album, in case something ever happens to my computer where they are stored.
So – This is farewell to Aruba! But don’t worry – Tomorrow we start looking at the scrapbook from our Cruise to Canada!
|Natural Pool Jeep Adventure – $99.99. Spend a day exploring the countryside of Aruba on this Natural Pool Jeep Safari! You’ll take the back roads of Aruba as you explore historic sights on the island, including the Natural Pool, the California Lighthouse and the Natural Bridge. A jeep safari is a must-do while in Aruba!|
- Aruba, one happy island! (ramsesabdulhamid.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Chapel of Our Lady of Alto Vista (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Atlantis Submarine – Under the Sea (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: California Lighthouse (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Historical Museum and President’s Car (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Atlantis Submarine Adventure (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Helicopter Tour and Jeep Tour (mascrapping.com)