Canada Cruise 2010: Title Page
The next adventure that we are going on together is a Cruise to Canada. My son and I had never been on a cruise before, so we decided to take a short cruise from New York to Halifax and St Johns in Canada. This was a shorter experiment as I was worried about a cruise for a couple of reasons:
- I get seasick!
- I was worried that I would get bored during the days at sea.
- My son is energetic and I was worried that he would feel claustrophobic and bounce of the walls, and I was worried that I would want to throw him overboard 🙂
But thankfully, none of this happened 🙂 I used motion sickness oil that you put behind your ears and I was fine – and there was so much to do on the ship that neither one of us ever got bored.
For the Title page I used a pre-printed page with Canada already written on it in white. I added the black “Canada” which is a laser cut that I bought on eBay.com. The date was cut using my Cricut machine. I found the bagpipes while on the trip, but they are not really meant to be for a scrapbook as it is almost a half and inch thick – but I thought that it would be amazing to have in this scrapbook.
I am looking forward to sharing the rest of the album with you over the next three weeks!
- Disney Vacation 2008: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- On the History of Title Pages: the First Image of a Suicide on a Title Page? (longstreet.typepad.com)
- Best Time of the Year to Go on a Cruise, Cheaply (epicatravel.com)