Canada Cruise 2010: Title Page
The next adventure that we are going on together is a Cruise to Canada. My son and I had never been on a cruise before, so we decided to take a short cruise from New York to Halifax and St Johns in Canada. This was a shorter experiment as I was worried about a cruise for a couple of reasons:
- I get seasick!
- I was worried that I would get bored during the days at sea.
- My son is energetic and I was worried that he would feel claustrophobic and bounce of the walls, and I was worried that I would want to throw him overboard 🙂
But thankfully, none of this happened 🙂 I used motion sickness oil that you put behind your ears and I was fine – and there was so much to do on the ship that neither one of us ever got bored.
For the Title page I used a pre-printed page with Canada already written on it in white. I added the black “Canada” which is a laser cut that I bought on eBay.com. The date was cut using my Cricut machine. I found the bagpipes while on the trip, but they are not really meant to be for a scrapbook as it is almost a half and inch thick – but I thought that it would be amazing to have in this scrapbook.
I am looking forward to sharing the rest of the album with you over the next three weeks!
- Disney Vacation 2008: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- Aruba Vacation 2009: Title Page (mascrapping.com)
- On the History of Title Pages: the First Image of a Suicide on a Title Page? (longstreet.typepad.com)
- Best Time of the Year to Go on a Cruise, Cheaply (epicatravel.com)
Posted on March 31, 2013, in Canada Cruise Vacation 2010, Vacations and tagged Canada, cruise, male scrapbooking, masculine scrapbook, New York, ScrapBook, Title page, Travel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.