Disney Vacation 2008 – Liberty Tree Tavern
We had supper in the Magic Kingdom at the Liberty Tree Tavern right after the parade was over. My son asked me how all of the characters from the parade got to the restaurant so fast. He told me that he thought that they must be following us around the parks. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that there are multiple Mickey Mouses. 😦
The Liberty Tree Tavern serves traditional Colonial American food in a fun atmosphere for both kids and adults.
Disney Tip: Some Specialty Restaurants include character visits – which means you can kill two birds with one stone – you get a great meal and your kids get to meet the characters (without standing in long lines) and get their autographs. Make sure that you make reservations way in advance – it may be impossible to make a reservation on the day that you are there.
My son was so excited that we got to see all the Disney characters as you can see from the smiles in the pictures. I chose a light green print for the background paper as it reminded me of old wall paper and then used a slightly lighter paper for the photograph frames. I also created frames for the autograph and used the same corner cutter for all.
- New Fantasyland officially opens at Magic Kingdom (miamiherald.com)
- Top 10 Disney World Rides You Must Do Each Visit! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Magic Spreads With Electronic MagicBand Bracelet (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Incredible Ways to Experience Disney with Kids in 2013 (prweb.com)
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Chef Mickey’s (chipandco.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Animal Kingdom – Character Autographs (mascrapping.com)
- Disney Vacation 2008: Magic Kingdom – Cinderella’s Royal Table (mascrapping.com)
- More Magic Kingdom and meeting lots of Disney characters (longamericanholiday.wordpress.com)